The Bernardsville Public Library is offering limited teen volunteer opportunities to assist with in-person August Youth Services programs. At this time, opportunities are only available for teens ages 15 and older on/by August 1, 2021 and priority is given to teens with a valid Bernardsville Public Library card.
Applications are due by Friday, August 6 at 5pm.
Please read the information below and complete all sections of the attached application, agreement, and photo waiver (optional).
August 2021 Teen Volunteering at a Glance:
- Applicants must be at least 15 years of age on/by August 1, 2021.
- Priority is given to applicants with a valid Bernardsville Public Library card in their name or household.
- All volunteer opportunities are to assist with in-person, hands-on Youth Services programs for families and children. Programs will take place outdoors on the library courtyard or indoors throughout the library.
- Available volunteer slots will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis based on programming needs and volunteer availability. Volunteering time will vary depending on program type, but never less than 1.5 hours.
- We do not accept walk-in volunteers. All volunteers must submit an application and have received a confirmation email containing a volunteer assignment.
- Contact Youth Services Manager Meaghan Darling at 908-766-0118 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions. We prefer to communicate directly with teen applicants and volunteers and we ask that parents refrain from contacting us except in emergency situations.
Click here to download application.